Join the Advantage Team!
Are you ready to join an award-winning residential design-build Firm specializing in high-end, client-centric projects?
Advantage Design + Remodel is More than a company!
We are a team of passionate individuals who want to help our clients LOVE WHERE THEY LIVE while providing a superior client experience.
Our team's Core Values:
INTEGRITY & TRUST, QUALITY & VALUE, COMMUNICATION, TEAMWORK, LIFE/WORK BALANCE, AND SELF-IMPROVEMENT.
Although we aren't actively hiring carpenters, we are open to connecting with skilled carpenters with a proven work history in the remodeling or building industry. We serve the greater Milwaukee area providing quality design + craftsmanship for various kitchen/bathroom remodel projects, additions, and basement build-outs.
The lead craftsman is an integral position and the face of the company while out on the job site. This individual works in tandem with the project manager and design team to ensure a successful project and deeply satisfied client. In addition to being an excellent well-rounded carpenter, he or she should be highly skilled in finish carpentry and cabinet installation. An ideal candidate will exhibit good judgment, possess high ethical standards, good oral and written communication skills, and show strong leadership abilities.
- Ultimate Client satisfaction
- Job site supervision, protection, and cleanliness
- Supervise + perform both rough and finish carpentry
- Oversee and supervise sub-contractors
- Scheduling of inspections
- Maintenance of job site paperwork
- Onsite manager for remodeling projects.
- Representative to both the client and the company.
- Responsible for knowing and understanding all job paperwork, plans, specifications, and change orders.
- Coordinate and supervise all subcontractors.
- Accurately check all materials delivered to the job for quantity and measurements, as well as damage.
- Ensure job safety for both the client and workers. Ensure all local, state, and federal safety codes are complied with.
- Review the schedules and maintain all project schedules weekly to ensure the job is on schedule or ahead of schedule.
- High school or equivalent
- 5 years previous carpentry experience
- A company vehicle is provided (must have a clean driving record)
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Company clothing
- Health insurance
- Tool Allowance
- Paid holidays